Last year's breathtaking boys' 4x400 finish at NBNO, with Akeem Lindo and East Orange HS out-diving Tommy Burns and Miami Northwestern. Photo by Ross Dettman, NBNationals.com
2018 NBNO: It's SHOWTIME!
The curtain is about to rise on the greatest high school track and field meet in the nation: The 28th New Balance Nationals Outdoor, June 15-17, 2018! We at the NSAF are ready to welcome more than 5,300 of the country's best sprinters, hurdlers, runners, jumpers, throwers, walkers and relay crews to the Irwin Belk Track at Aggie Stadium -- our home at North Carolina A&T State in Greensboro, NC! This is our 9th NBNO since we joined forces with our great partners from New Balance.
KEY LINKS: FINAL INSTRUCTIONS | NSAF's NBNO Home Page | NBNationals.com | NBNO SCHEDULE | START LISTS and ENTRIES | NSAF RaceDay App | LIVE WEBCAST | LIVE RESULTS | NBNO Meet Waiver | Advance Ticket Purchase.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS ATHLETES and COACHES need to know are on our FINAL INSTRUCTIONS page. PLEASE READ it ASAP today so you're ready for the weekend ahead.
Getting ready for NBNO
- NBNO Waiver: A signed Waiver is required to compete in NBNO. Please see details HERE and download the waiver HERE.
- Advance Ticket Purchase: You can purchase advance tickets for NBNO HERE, through our partners at UNation. Full admission information (including athletes and coaches) is HERE.
- Read the all-important FINAL INSTRUCTIONS for info on the links listed above, plus admission for athletes/coaches and wristband info, packet pickup and backpack info, finalists and awards, replacement bibs and lost/stolen backpacks, relay batons and relay cards, shuttles to the track, medical staff, warmup area, spikes, athlete check-in, shuttle hurdle rules and guidelines, info on filing protests and much more.
- NEW NBNO SafeSport Policy: We have adopted new procedures to be in compliance with the NSAF adoption of the USATF and the USOC’s SafeSport Policy and to provide a safe environment for our athletes. FULL DETAILS HERE.
- We're thrilled to offer the NSAF Race Day App again for 2018 NBNO. Whether you're at the meet or following from home, this is your mobile home for event details, instant results, live streams, athlete tracking, video, interviews and much more.
- We also invite you to follow the LIVE WEBCAST with our partners from Runnerspace.com, as well as LIVE RESULTS from the meet. Keep up with the latest START LISTS and ENTRIES HERE.
- Social Media: We will have video event clips, interviews, photos and more on our NSAF Facebook page, Twitter feed and Instagram feed all weekend long and beyond.
Welcome to all of our partners and sponsors!
We're thrilled to welcome three new partners with us at the 2018 NBNO. JAWKU Speed is about performance - measure speed, agility, and reaction time. Getting fast is a mental and physical commitment, make every effort count. Visualize your performance over time on the app and get the accuracy of multi-thousand dollar timing systems condensed into technology that you wear on your wrist.
And check out AFTERSHOCKZ –BONE CONDUCTING HEADPHONES: Experience open-ear listening at the AfterShokz booth. These headphones are a must-have for runners, providing the ultimate level of safety and comfort!
Also, pick up your free sample of ENERGICE, designed to give you a competitive edge by boosting hydration, energy and recovery through vitamins and potassium. It's a no-caffiene, no-stimulants and gluten-free solution to Cool Energy on the Go!
As always, we're very grateful for our long-time partners from Eastbay. Stop by their booth this weekend and check out all of their great training and racing apparel, footwear and much more.
The NSAF is proud to work with our Exclusive Baton Partner, RelayBatons.com to provide commemorative custom batons to each relay team entered (not required for use in the meet). Commemorative All-American batons (top 6 relay teams in the championship relays) will be handed out at the awards tent immediately following each relay.
Vulcam joins us again, offering the revolutionary floating viewpoint and multi smartphone video capture, wireless video transfers and a simple intuitive interface to help coaches and athletes analyze movement in track and field events.
Be on the lookout for our Recovery Zone at NBNO, sponsored by ROLL Recovery! It will be a space where athletes can stretch and roll out before, after, or between races and field events. Athletes can also sign up for giveaways and try and/or purchase ROLL Recovery products, which will be for sale at special discounted event pricing.
Returning with us here in 2018 is Chill Skinz, which offers instant cooling towels and headwear. Check out their booth and try their products at the track!
Our NBNI competition bibs are provided by Athlete Race Numbers, the Official Bib Printer of the NSAF. Meet Directors, be sure to check out Athlete Race Numbers for your own meets and use the handy NSAF16 code to receive a discount.
We are glad to have Primo Water, our Official Water Sponsor, and Gatorade, our Official Sports Fuel Provider, back with us for 2018. Temperatures will likely be around 90 degrees, so please enjoy Gatorade and/or fill up your water bottles at the Primo Hydration Stations around the track and facility.
Try an ElliptiGo at NBNO, the world’s first elliptical bicycle which delivers a fun, comfortable and effective cardiovascular workout experience that inspires people and improves their lives -- while eliminating impact on joints. They have helped Great Oaks High School and Coach Doug Soles build a national distance dynasty out of Temecula, California. Learn more at their website and Facebook Page.
We welcome back our Exclusive National Sports Medicine Research Partners from the Sanford Sports Science Institute (SSSI). Sanford Health – an integrated health system headquartered in the Dakotas – conducts research in conjunction with the NSAF to help with the development of future Olympic and World Championship hopefuls, including our 2nd annual special combined Project Javelin Gold and Project Triple Jump clinic August 9-12 at Howard Wood Field in Sioux Falls. The clinic will be open to any interested athletes and coaches.
The Next College Student Athlete is the NSAF's Official Provider of Recruiting Education and Services. You can build a FREE recruiting profile with The NCSA as you navigate the recruiting process.
ALTIS is the world's foremost Track & Field training and education company and the NSAF's Official Online Education System. Coaches: You can participate in the ALTIS Foundation Course at a discounted rate. Sign up now using Discount Code NSAF17 | More Details