NATURAL REMEDIES & TIPS
GotWheatgrass.com is the official Nutrition Sponsor the 2008 Great American Cross-Country Festival and the "Go Green Race of Champions"
Important Note: Below is a list of natural remedies and tips that we have used with success. These are recommendations only and are not to be construed as medical advice. Please consult with your doctor if you have any questions regarding the consumption of these items.
We recommend that you eat organic meats, chicken, fish, fruits and vegetables as we have found it will bring down puffiness in the body. Having a large organic salad before a meal helps you to eat less, spend less, and flow better. We also recommend that your consumption of vegetables be at least 50% of your diet.
- Garlic is a natural antibiotic; you can put it anywhere.
- Cinnamon Tablets: studies show daily intake can lower LDL
- Nopales Pills: helps lower cholesterol
- Red Rice: helps lower cholesterol
- Grapes, Apples & Pears: will improve daily bowel movements
- Raw Carrots: Acts as a sweeper to the colon
- Olive Oil: One large teaspoon on already cooked food or any salad helps to put moisture in the body and ease bowel movements
- Parasite Flush: Consume the mixture every morning for 9 consecutive days. Blend together in a blender:
- ¼ jicama,
- ¼ coconut juice
- ½ cup of water
Colds & Bronchiole Issues
- Black licorice tea
- Herbal teas steeped with slivered garlic
- Pears: will improve daily bowel movements
- Cinnamon Tablets: several studies suggest regulatory effect on blood sugar
- Nopales Pills: helps lower blood sugar levels
- Saw Palmetto: helps prevent prostate issues
- Charcoal Tablets: Use all natural. Charcoal will not digest, but attract toxins like a magnet and will pull the toxins from your body and relieve your stomach ache.
- Pumpkin: Helps firm up loose stool (for pets too!)
- Gum: Don't chew gum on an empty stomach as it stimulates the production of acids in anticipation of food needing to be digested. Chew only after a meal.